We love Indian style street food and the most popular one is "bhel", a perfect blend of sweet, tangy and spicy flavours to take us back to the streets of Mumbai.
- 1 bag of Howdah Bombay Mix
- ½ cup Finely chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- Pomegranate pearls
- Chilli & Coriander Chutney
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix Howdah’s Bombay mix, cucumber, onions and pomegranate.
- Add chilli & coriander chutney to your taste and mix it with all the ingredients.
- Garnish with coriander (optional)
- To really enjoy the crunch and flavours, serve it as soon as ready.