- 1 bag of Howdah Bombay Mix
- 1 can of chickpeas (250g)
- 3-4 small potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 3-4 small tomatoes
- 7-8 sprigs of finely chopped coriander
- 1 green chilli
- ½ lemon/1tbsp of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp red chilli powder or crushed chilli flakes to taste
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes and dice them into small - medium sized cubes. Mix in salt, ½ tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp turmeric and lime juice.
- Heat 1 tsp oil and add precooked chick peas. Add salt and remaining chilli powder, turmeric and half of the finely chopped green chill. Cook for 5-10mins.
- Pour the chickpeas into serving bowl. Add half of Howdah? Bombay mix, potatoes, finely chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Once ready to serve, garnish with coriander and the remaining Bombay mix to give that delicious crunch in every bite.